The Top 5 Earphones under Rs.1000
Earphones are one of the essential items of our day to day lives. Listening to music on the bus or watching videos on long journeys, earphones are a must. But good durable earphones with quality of sound can be hard to find. If you are a little tight on your budget, then you will find our list of the top 5 earphones extremely helpful.
1. JBL C150SIThese earphones from JBL speak comfort and legendary sound quality. If you are a bass lover then these earphones are definitely for you. They come with 3 sets of ear tips – small, medium and large for completely comfortable experience. Compatible with Android as well as iOS devices, these feather light earphones have an inline microphone with universal remote controls which lets you take care of all your calling needs.
2. Sony MDR EX150 Available in a lot of colors, these super cool earphones don’t compromise on the sound quality. These are in-ear dynamic earphones with Y shaped cord type. They are extremely lightweight to give you comfort and style.
3. Skullcandy JIB These earphones are funky and stylish and inexpensive too! With clear and well defined sound, these earphones are extremely comfortable, even if you use them for an extended period of time. These earphones also include 3 sizes of ear tips to suit your needs.
4. Panasonic RP HJE 190These colorful earphones from Panasonic have improved external noise reduction. They can totally fit in your budget and are comfortable as well. One of the lightest earphones available in the market it has good bass range too.
5. JBL C100JBL is one of the best companies out there which make phenomenal earphones and this product is no different. These earphones have the signature JBL sound and also come with a universal remote control with mic. Extremely stylish, they come with 3 sizes of ear tips for comfortable listening experience.The inline mic and remote lets you play, pause, skip tracks as well answer your calls. These earphones are compatible with Android as well as iOS devices.